Planning for Your Future Together
We can help simplify your life beyond investments
Who We Serve
We all have our own priorities and timelines, though many of our clients share the following characteristics below. Does this sound familiar, and can you relate? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Flowerstone Financial. We’re a premier Fee-only financial planning firm in Northern Virginia.
- Repurposing your time before retirement
- Defining who you are beyond what you do at retirement
- Managing cash reserves, cash flow, and spending to and through retirement
- Family & friends
- Health & relationships
- Animals, dogs & cats are awesome!
- Clear communication
- Controlling more of your time
- Increasing confidence in all decisions
- Understanding what’s possible and having choices
- Sustainable income
- Integrating financial decisions and accounts
- Approaching age 50 and beyond
- Balancing a full family calendar and successful careers
- Couples who both engage in the planning and strategy process for their family
How We Are Different
Working with a CFP® professional
You have many choices when it comes to finding the right financial professional, and there are many designations and licenses available. But only those that have completed the rigorous training and experience requirements may call themselves Certified Financial Planner™ professionals. As a CFP® professional, our founder Ryan Stille is skilled at providing comprehensive, holistic fee-only financial advice that incorporates every aspect of your life.
Each CFP® professional:
- Is required to have 6,000 hours of financial planning experience prior to sitting for the CFP® exam
- Undergoes testing in eight knowledge categories, including financial planning, risk management, estate planning, tax planning, retirement, and more
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics and standards of conduct
- Is ethically bound to act as a fiduciary, working only in your best interest
- Must complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years
Ryan Stille, CFP®
Founder, Financial Planner
Recent Blog Posts
Boomers & FIRE investors, can you answer the following questions?
Parent’s guide to navigating applications with your student
Spending on experiences is totally worth it!